“Give your children the opportunity of a great future.”
• Eligibility is based on family income and parent need.
• Part- day preschool is free to income eligible families.
• Part -day hours: morning classes 8:00-11:00am, afternoon classes 12:30-3:30pm
• Full-day preschool may be subject to fee based on family income.
• Full-day hours are based on parent’s work schedule.
Who We Are:
We are a State-Funded Pre-school Program offering Part Day and Full Day child care and educational services. For 3 and 4 year olds (Part Day). For ages 2 -5 years old (Full Day)
(Children must be potty trained)
We serve children at the following locations:
Our Program uses
“The Creative Curriculum”
A research based, developmentally appropriate curriculum